we protect your formulations, we protect lives worldwidesensiva® SC 50 is approved worldwide as a multifunctional additive. It significantly enhances the antimicrobial effect of substances such as preservatives, glycols and other stabilizers for cosmetic products. Additionally, sensiva® SC 50 is a very effective deodorant agent that reliably inhibits the growth and multiplication of odor-causing bacteria without adversely affecting the skin microbiome.
As an emollient, sensiva® SC 50 improves the skin feel of cosmetic leave-on formulations. Furthermore, the multifunctional cosmetic additive is a booster and fixative for fragrances and can allow a reduced use concentration of perfume oils or provide a longer lasting scent.
At schülke, we understand the safety and environmental demands of formulation protection, because at schülke we protect lives worldwide.
- • Maximum manufacturing temperature: 120°C
- • pH-value of end product: < 12
- • Shelf-life: 3 years
INCI Declaration: Ethylhexylglycerin*
* stabilized with synthetic alpha-Tocopherol
Leave-on Rinse-off schülke recommendation 0.5-1.1% 0.5-1.1% For approvals in specific countries please contact your local sales representative.
other sensiva® products:
Benefits of sensiva® SC 50:
- • Multifunctional cosmetic ingredient
- • Skin care additive and emollient
- • Effective against odor-causing bacteria
- • Booster of antimicrobials
- • Boosting and fixating of fragrance ingredients
- • Patented stabilization system
- • Biodegradable